Thursday, May 30, 2013

May Scraptastic Sketch

I am sharing this sketch today because today is Sketchy Thursday on the Scraptastic Blog, so hop over and see the wonderful layouts from our Design Team and try it out yourself for a chance at the monthly prize. All the info is HERE.




For my layout I used the gorgeous May "After the Storm" Kit from Scraptastic Club.  I stitched together the panels in the rectangle and for dimension and interest I have added some hearts punched from the same papers and raised with adhesive foam tape. See close ups on my blog HERE




Christine sent me this adorable version of the sketch. Her kitty Smoky looks so sweet! Visit Christine's blog here.



Nylene sent me her layout using this sketch for an 8.5 x 11" layout and its so cute! I love the colors she used and the way the sketch worked so well even in that size. Visit Nylene's 2Peas gallery HERE


4 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and your layout!! Those sweet little hearts adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! Just love the sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sketch. I adapted it to 8.5x11 and used it for my last layout. I don't have a blog, but I posted it on 2peas. It was fun making the sunburst. Thanks for the sketch and the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this sketch, I love it!
    Here is my layout :
    http://scrapacrolles.over-blog.com/article-smoky-et-ma-p-tite-carte-118234124.html
    Best regards, Christine.

    ReplyDelete